VENDOR: HighCom Armor
TYPE: Featured Body Armor Products
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.04 (2005IR): This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon, Polyester Veil, Polyurea
- Thinness: 0.75"
- Cut: The 10" x 12" shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5" x 11.5"
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on HighCom products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
Terms of Sale
The above mentioned product is controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.