VENDOR: HighCom Armor
TYPE: Hard Armor Plates
- Protection: Level IIIA High Velocity Hand Gun Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0108.01: This product has been independently tested by an NIJ approved laboratory according to the NIJ standard of protection
- HST: Handgun Special Threat Validated
- Material: Super Lightweight UHMWPE
- Positive Buoyancy: Product floats in water
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Optional Exterior Cover Upgrade: Polyurea with Rhino Extreme 1150Fr Anti Spall Coated System
- Thinness: 0.25"
- Cut: The 10" x 12" shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5" x 11.5"
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on HighCom products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
Terms of Sale
The above mentioned product is controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.